An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FEMALE JUDGE GIVES CUSTODY TO THE MAN WHO BEAT ME.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Support Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MY BOYS MOM

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: FEMALE JUDGE GIVES CUSTODY TO THE MAN WHO BEAT ME. Reply with quote

I NEED SOME ADVICE ON THIS. I HAVENT SEEN MY SONS IN ALMOST 2 YEARS. I MISS THEM AND LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I GO TO COURT IN MARCH AND NEED SOME ADVICE. I CANT AFFORD AN ATTORNEY AND MY ADVOCATE FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, LET ALONE THE VICTIM WITNESS PROGRAM. SAY WE CAN ONLY HELP YOU OUT IN THERAPY SESSION(DONT GET ME WRONG MY THERAPIST IS THE BEST, AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE THESE LASTS 2 IN A HALF YEARS WITH OUT HER BUT SHE CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH.) I WILL KEEP THIS SHORT CAUSE IM SURE IT WOULD TURN INTO A BOOK. IF ANYONE HAS SOME ADVICE OR WANTS TO HEAR THE TWIST AND TURNS IN MY STORY, PLEASE! REPLY! THE MAIN FOCUS IS MY SONS. THE GOOD LORD GAVE US THAT SPECIAL NAME TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF US, WHO IS ON THIS GREAT WEB SITE. AND THAT NAME IS MOTHERS AND WE HAVE RIGHTS TO. ITS MY FIRST TIME DOING THIS SO FORGIVE ME IF THIS IS TO LONG OR IF I MISPELLED ANY WORDS. THANK YOU
P.S. MY CUSTODY BATTLES ARE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.

AMY
SLBENNETT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Boys Mom, (Amy)

Oh my gosh, you too!!! Yeah, my story also stems from Southern California (Rancho Cucamonga). I've met other moms from Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles etc.

I'm sorry because I know the pain and anguish. I know they keep hanging you on a string. In Southern California, the children are given to the highest bidders, not for the best interest.

I just found out VAWA (Violence Against Womens Act) was inacted in 1995. I too lost custody of my two daughters in 1997 to an abuser and the courts knew this. Granted, I've NEVER been in a shelter or hospital, so therefore nothing matters. According to VAWA, people with felony records and a history of abuse and violence aren't supposed to get custody, but my ex did because he had a high dollar attorney and I couldn't afford legal representation.

Feel free to email me at slbennett1025@yahoo.com.
I've swapped stories with many mothers in our same predicament (and worse).

GOD bless you Amy and I hope and pray that our children will be returning to us soon. If you are looking for a so-called reason that can explain all this incomprehensible mess, don't try. Not to be mean, it's just there is NO law anymore, it's simply made up as it goes along. They make criminals out of the victims and let the guilty go free. They sacrifice our innocent.

Mothers and children are no longer getting rights. It's turning into third world nations and it's going back to the Victorian days where women and children are treated with less regard than cattle. You are NOT alone, there are currently over 3 million mothers in this nation without custody now. Maybe not all of them are deserving but I've been blessed to meet many great moms that never committed any crimes and certainly didn't deserve this. It's the children suffering.
Mothers create nurturing, we have a bond before they are even here as we will always have a connection, GOD intended that!!! I just dare some of these jerks to try and take a cub away from a mama bear and see what happens. Pretty sick and dysfunctional court systems we have, huh?

Keep your faith in GOD. HE knows all too well about injustice, corruption and pain. I pray that GOD will find someone to intervene on your behalf and that you and your sons will be reunited.

Susan
NewMama19

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: FEMALE JUDGE GIVES CUSTODY TO THE MAN WHO BEAT ME. Reply with quote

Hey,

I'm so sorry thats hooriable, why do judges do that.
My story is kinda like yours i have a 8 week old son, and his father was and is abusive towards me mentally and phisicaly.
i was 18 when i met him and found out i was pregnat, hes 34 and has scamed many young girls before.
Im in fear of my life all the time. MY lawyer said since i nevered made a police report, theres nothin to back it up. Sad He wants custody, he bielieves if he gets it then he doesnt have to pay child support.
We have a paternity test ordered im so nervous of whats going to happen. I feel like im not going to be able to protect myself or my son from him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Support Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: