An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Australia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JaninePaul40

State or Province: Not Applicable

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Hello from Australia Reply with quote

Hi Everyone

I live in Australia. I have one child. I became very concerned for that childs safety and welfare when with its father so after receiving advice stopped the fathers access. Legally I have the right to do this. However our family courts won't acknowledge the laws and bullied, victimised and abused me until I gave up custody of my child.

I have started a website so that others can understand the laws that we have and what is happening in the family court. The link should show below.

I am hoping that if enough people stand up to the family court eventually justice will be done and I will get my child back.

Janine Paul
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in the US... you do not have a right to deny access. a convicted serial killer could get visitation and custody rights to their child. Most courts are going along with the same rules and guidelines world wide. the courts see the rights of a father the same as the mother... and you only have 50% of the child.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: