An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello, my name is Sherelle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BringKaileyHome

State or Province: Oregon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Hello, my name is Sherelle Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Sherelle Martin. I have a beautiful 5 year old daughter named Kailey Anne-Marie Martin who has lived with me her whole life... But on July 13th, 2012 Kailey was violently ripped out of my arms when the Centralia, WA police brutally kicked in my door with a Writ of Habeas Corpus based on a judgment in 2010 that granted the alleged father 100% full physical and legal custody of Kailey, a judgment that I was NEVER served with which violates my 14th amendment. Nothing about the Writ states that I'm a bad or unfit parent which is wrong. The alleged father had Kailey tell me that she can never see me again and that his fiance is Kaileys NEW mommy. They have also told Kailey that her birthday was August 7th and that she turned 6, Kaileys birthday is April 10th. Kailey and I are both registered members of the Confederated Tribes of Silent Indians of Oregon so ICWA applies to our case but ICWA and my tribe refuse to help me get Kailey back Sad I am so sad and hurt by the whole situation and that no one will stand up for mine and Kaileys rights so I joined today to see if I could garner support from this community to like my Facebook page and sign my petition on change.org

I would greatly appreciate it if I would be allowed to post the links and if all of you would help me by signing my petition and liking/sharing my Facebook page with your friends.
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know anything about Tribal laws... but there is no stopping you from posting your links.

I don't see why you can't go to court and request a hearing. But again, I live in PA and also do not have much knowledge in Oregon either.

this is not a very active board, so i don't know if you will get many hits on your sites from here. But I wish you good luck in your future battles.
olsencin

State or Province: Washington

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Strength in Numbers. Reply with quote

I am sorry to hear about what you have been through. I live in Washington State and I am a mom too. My name is Cindy. I would like to talk to you if you are interested in comparing some notes. My email is listed below.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: