An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Abusive Baby's Father Trying to get Custody

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Moms with Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LindsaySierra

State or Province: New York

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: My Abusive Baby's Father Trying to get Custody Reply with quote

My baby's father and I were never married, and we were only together for three months. I am very close to having our daughter and I am going to be filing for sole custody. He has anger problems, he threw my body pillow at me while I was early in my pregnancy, screamed at me almost every day for a month until I threw up, and after we broke up he repeatedly continued to argue and scream at me with basically every conversation. He has gone back and fourth over texts saying he wants to be in her life and then he doesn't. It is documented in my medical history at one ultrasound he was at that my blood pressure was high, and he left an ultrasound because I wanted him to be in the same room as my fiance, whom I have basically been with for over 3 years. The ultrasound was the most important as it was the one that told us if she inherited his heart condition. He has also admitted to killing someone without getting caught, and has gone on runs with his friends to just beat people. He also has a history of drug abuse, he didn't finish high school, or his trade school, and he cannot keep a job for more than a few months. He has decided to file for joint and if he gets it, it can prevent my fiance and I from moving out of state for the air force. With all of this to take into consideration, what is the chance I wouldn't get full sole custody?
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see other post.
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see other post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Moms with Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: