An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

20 and trying to conceive baby number 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Trying to Conceive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samantha2403

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: 20 and trying to conceive baby number 3 Reply with quote

I am 20, married with a 20month daughter and 9 month son and we are trying to conceive another baby. I have been on the pill for 7 months following the birth of my son and was wondering if anyone can tell me what I can do to increase the chances of conception after I have my period which is due on 18th December. Also, what help can I get when all family and friends are in work during the day, and my husband, when the new baby comes along because I was to breastfeed this time round, but the other 2 need seeing to as well. I will appreciate any help from you. Thanks for reading this
Julie

State or Province: Not Applicable

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is baby #3 on the way???? I was just wanting an update.
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my advice if you haven't already conceived is to wait... you are only 20 with you little ones... you have plenty of time to have more kids... give more attention to the two that you have, and wait a year or two and then try... you will have one in preschool, and be able to breastfeed without much of a problem.

What is the rush to have all your kids so soon?
Jumbo120788

State or Province: Arizona

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree, enjoy your two kids more before wanting to have a 3rd baby..
cupidsrose

State or Province: Colorado

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Hi, everybody, I am a new friend. Reply with quote

Hi, everybody, I am a new friend. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: