An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally! A toothpaste that Thai loves!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Parenting Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nena_Thai

State or Province: Alberta

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Finally! A toothpaste that Thai loves! Reply with quote

So, ever since my little boy Thai got his first tooth, I have been fighting with him to brush his teeth.

He has despised the taste of any toothpaste, and trust me, I tried everything. Every single baby/kids toothpaste that is current in stores. Nothing worked.

My poor kid got a few cavities, yay for insurance right?

Sigh...anyways, about 2 months ago an acquaintance introduced me to this kids toothpolish, I tried it and...OMG, Thai loves to brush his teeth...FINALLY! He actually runs to the bathroom and puts a huge gob of this toothpolish on his brush and brushes his teeth over and over! I have thanked this wonderful woman who introduced me to it.

Other than toothpolish, they have amazing kids shampoo, not to mention family safe cleaning products, that do not actually need safety caps! As I began shopping, (all online I might add, so I can skip so many aisles in the store which is awesome because I cannot tell you new mothers how stressful it is to take small kids into a store to get basic things like milk and bread, not to head down aisles such as cleaning supplies, beauty supplies or vitamins) I discovered what an amazing store this is and how convenient it is to have these products delivered to you in 3-5 days.

If you want to see and experience what I have experienced please email me and let me know. My email is nena_warren@live.com.
jamie1

State or Province: Ontario

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great post. I remember fighting my kids into brushing their teeth - geez!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Parenting Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: