An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parent Exchange Advice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CasMom06

State or Province: Florida

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:18 am    Post subject: Parent Exchange Advice Reply with quote

I have sole custody in the state of FL . My 8yr old's father and I have a parenting plan.arranged by the state. For a few years. right after we began the plan he was sending me to vourt for contempt eg non-makeup. days, no shows.for days he was not scheduled for. I was not ever found in contempt but paying mega lawyer fees. He has a free attorney through the county, So, to avoid the confusion /games (I am not sure which one it was for him) I draft a formal letterwhen its time for a visit amd copy my attny. It worked. Now, he is beginning to try and pick her up at the wrong place. For example , he was to.conduct the exchange at a near by stop sign. This is guidelines in the paperwork. and this is where always takes place. Instead , he goes.to my mothers house down the streetan begans banging on her door like a mad man. . He arrived early, so I wasnt there uet and she called the police. The guidelines state that at most I can be 30 minutes late. He waited, but was banging on the door., even after being told to leave a nd that we were not there.live there, my mom is.upset and.talking about a restraining order. Icant risk having a place to stay. I live w/my mom. How can Istop this? (Sorry about the length)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: