An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ex getting nasty about phone calls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Parenting Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ellie224

State or Province: Arizona

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:10 pm    Post subject: Ex getting nasty about phone calls Reply with quote

I am a remarried SAHM and have primary custody of my seven year old. Ex lives in another state and has recently decided to try to be a part of his daughter's life in the last six months after rare interactions for the last six years and accruing over 16k in child support arrears.

My issues are that he has been sending patronizing and false emails stating that I am lying to him etc. Most of these things are provable to the contrary by former emails and documents, some are false but unprovable (he claims I am telling our child he doesn't care about her, etc.). He claims the latter because she asks him if he's going to buy her ticket to see him, after he neglected to purchase her ticket for the last scheduled visit. I told him this is a natural question and he goes off on another blaming and lying tangent. He seems to think that if he writes something in an email, that it becomes official documented truth....

Also, according to our custody agreement, he gets one phone call a week with our child, as well as access during "reasonable times and for reasonable durations." He seems to think that because I am a SAHM, his calls must be answered or returned immediately. Some weeks he forgets to call at all, and some weeks he calls multiple times a day, every day. I feel that these weeks he calls more as a form of control, to say we didn't answer or call back, rather than talk to her. Multiple calls a day feels like harassment, and he uses my sahm status to demand I obey his spontaneity.... help?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Parenting Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: