An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

reunion not so good

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladyrider_1

State or Province: Nevada

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: reunion not so good Reply with quote

Hello to all mothers who have lost their children like I have. My name is Elizabeth Mortenson, I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have 3 children 2 girls and 1 boy- very beautiful children. I lost my children in 1996 in Henry County,Illinois in 1993, regained custody only to lose custody again to their fathers. a week ago my daughter called me. It had been 15 years since I had heard her voice. Needless to say I was very excited that she was calling me- only to remind me that her stepmother will always be her mother and why haven't I called. Keep in mind my children's father's have been very successfull in keeping me away. I have never been in some much pain in my life. I wake up every morning and I just wish that my children would give me a chance. However, so much time has passed that the damage is done. I was hoping that someone out there who has the same situation as me would contact me for support. I really could use it. Thank You.
Fireriderguss

State or Province: Alabama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you offer something like this again.
ashleyjohn

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should try to talk to your daughter and explain the situation to her. Since your husband is the custodial parent, you might not have enough visitation rights. Do consult a lawyer before you take any step.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: