An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mother's You Are Not Alone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barbara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Mother's You Are Not Alone! Reply with quote

Every mother out there who has lost custody of their child think's they are an isolated case, you are not. Any man who wants custody of the child in a divorce case is winning it, no matter if he is abusive, violent, or has a drug habit,or a drinking problem. It is a fad for father's to win custody. We can get our children back but we must unite. Each state is different and has different laws. Most mother's are losing custody because of what the court's are calling Parent Alienation. It's a catch 22 situation, if a mother try's to protect her child from abuse they say you are trying to turn the child against the father, if you allow vistation then they say if there is abuse why are you allowing visitation, so what ever way a loving mother goes she is wrong and there for not fit to parent the child. I believe the first step into getting the children back is to find as many women in your state as you can who have lost their children in court because of phoney trumped up charges. We may have to start putting ad's in newspapers in our own area's. If we can get even ten women together to go and picket a court house we will draw attention of the media, even if it's a small newspaper, it will draw some kind of attention,other mother's will see it and want to join the battle. YOU are not alone, we will win in numbers, we as women and mother's are very powerful, try taking a cub from a mother bear and see what happen's. Even the animal kingdom shows you how the mother feel's about her young. Family court's have violated alot of your constitutional rights and I will tell you that your senator's and Representative's don't want anything to do with this, anyway this is the response I'm getting in my state. I have called, I've written to them, I've e-mailed them I've even sent mail by western union. I have also written to the governor of my state, the only response I have gotten from them is go get a lawyer. They do not care about child abuse, or abusive Family Court's. Social service's is another joke, they have a record of closing just about every child abuse case they come in contact with. The things I have found out are to many to put in this topic. I would love to hear from any of you.
Barbara Fargen
Missyng my kids

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's so nice to hear. I had been in a 3 year divorce with my husband who hired a fathers right activist attorney. It took three years and 1 appeal and I still got primary custody. He has been married now for a year and playing the "IM rich, married AND perfect.. we know that aint true. it aint that big.HAHA.. well they are taking me back to court because i don't put them to bed at the same time they do. or they are returned to their home with ear wax, or i do homework before a certain time. My 9 year old tells them everything. He is now very weathly becuase and is taking me back to court to win custody.. he even has my children believe he is better fit because he has more money. I have a deposition with some high falutin' attorney
Barb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

missng my kids
Be care very careful of depositions as you have to answer all question without the advice of your attorney. They make fun of you , twist things, and you are suppose to keep a smile on your face and take it. You must answer all questions no matter how it has no common sense to it.
You are not alone and I have you in my prayers.
What state are you from?
There are too many women who are allowed very little contact with their children, and needless to say this is not what the children want, but their wishes are not considered. This is the day of fathers rights and they are getting custody no matter what kind of person they are. Judges are telling mothers that just because they give birth does not make them any thing special in the life of a child, I would like to see this be said if a man gave birth.
Men make more money, but women are being made to pay outragouse amouunts of child support, women are going to jail if they get just a little bit behind, this never happened to a man. In fact some states just can't seem to keep track of the child support that is paid, ummm I wonder why??
We need to demand federal money for mothers rights as men are getting billions of dollars for fathers rights. We wonder why we are losing custody? Don't take long to figure this out, does it?

Barb
Wisconsin
Mothers Unite!!
slbennett1025@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Barbara,

You said it. Sadly enough they still keep winning and the children keep losing.

Will try to contact you later and see if we can start another approach with a different angle.
I have my place decorated with my children's photos and everyday, no matter which room I'm in, I keep hearing them and seeing them and keep reliving every happy moment and there's a constant determination pounding at me to keep on and as I see those smiles staring back at me I have all the reasons right here NOT to give up.
I agree with you, we may be bent but we are NOT broken. I do feel it's GOD giving me the strength to go forward until we have victory and our children back with us. WE can NOT let minor details hold us down or back, we can do it.

MOTHERS of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA everywhere we all need to UNITE. We may have lost the battle but we are far from losing the war.

Today is Martin Luther King's Day and we should all be thanking him because he paid the ultimate price in trying to create equality and give freedom and opportunity. We mothers are a part of what he gave his life for.
momsgirls2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is steph, IM just got done reading all of what was wrote it was so hard to read I cryed reading I thought I was alone I have not a person to talk to and it is getting harder everyday.when I talk to my girls they always ask me when are we cameing home all I can say is Im really trying hard.Im praying. I call my lawyer he just gives me the run around. I am normil and a very loving mom I have taken care of them for 9years 11years I have a 17 year old son I have taken care of all this time and I went to the hospitl. To get my meds taken care of he the father of my to girls had them for summer 2 week then found out I was in there and took them I was fine but my family took over my life and I cant belive that they took everything I had went in my home and went throw all my thing. Someone had told him. But it was public aid that did the meds. and I didn't know what to do they was not here . He had told the jugie that I tryed to kill myself three times NOT true. But he think IM stupied. He all ways gets his way. I love my kids very much don't you think I would have all ready did it. after all of this.anyway hope you can understand this letter IM not really that good on acomputer thank you for your time.If you what to e-mail me here is my e-mail prettygirls39@hotmail.com thank you again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: