An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GOD LET ME DELIVER SAFELY.. NEVER TRY THIS BEFORE.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Pregnancy and Childbirth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rebe23

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:07 am    Post subject: GOD LET ME DELIVER SAFELY.. NEVER TRY THIS BEFORE. Reply with quote

As you all may know I have been trying to conceive for over 3 year. It have been problem for me,i am into many of Epiphenomena,Clomid,(GnRH) and rest of those durgs and i did not see any result..I ready about a post of a woman some months back who said she conceive with the help of a prophetess so i gave it a try with some help of nature herbs pills and now i am pregnant, in my second trimester. I have been married, and hurting for kids, to the glory of god today, i am pregnant and very soon, i will be put to bed. All thanks to Prophetess Asheika Stewart. here is are email address prophetessasheikastewart@yahoo.com
nannysos

State or Province: Other

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: GOD LET ME DELIVER SAFELY.. NEVER TRY THIS BEFORE. Reply with quote

rebe23 wrote:
As you all may know I have been trying to conceive for over 3 year. It have been problem for me,i am into many of Epiphenomena,Clomid,(GnRH) and rest of those durgs and i did not see any result..I ready about a post of a woman some months back who said she conceive with the help of a prophetess so i gave it a try with some help of nature herbs pills and now i am pregnant, in my second trimester. I have been married, and hurting for kids, to the glory of god today, i am pregnant and very soon, i will be put to bed. All thanks to Prophetess Asheika Stewart. here is are email address prophetessasheikastewart@yahoo.com

Hope all is good. God bless.
NannySOS Confinement Nanny Singapore
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Pregnancy and Childbirth All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: