An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newborn baby girl for adoption

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lkarasin

State or Province: New York

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:38 am    Post subject: Newborn baby girl for adoption Reply with quote

I plan to raise a child one day. And I know I will do an amazing job. But when I was making my adoption plan, the only thing I have to offer my daughter was my love. And guess what?
I'm also well aware that you can be broke and single while also being an incredible mother. Some of the best mothers I've ever known fall into that category. But when I was pregnant, there was no equation I could come up with where my daughter would be better off with me. So I am doing what I felt is best for her. And the research out there suggests that children who grow up in adoptions feel pretty good about the whole situation. So if you think I'm selfish, evil, or callous for placing my daughter with a couple of my dreams its your business. Statistically, my girl's gonna be just fine.
In the past months since I decided to placed my daughter for adoption, I've already guilt-tripped myself better than anyone else ever could. I've already done the thing where I tell myself that I'm a self-serving pile of dog crap. And then I stopped, because my daughter's life is everything I ever wanted for her. If you think I'm a bad mom because I am relinquishing my child, I urge you to examine why you feel that way. Is it because you think that no one can love each other the way biologically related humans do? Is it because you think it's unconscionable for me to have any priorities besides raising my daughter? Is it because your definition of family lacks a few gorgeous permutations?
Whatever the reason, honestly, I don't care. I don't care what you think of my family or why you think it. I am deeply proud to be a birth mother. I'm proud that I am putting my daughter's happiness first.

You know what saying goodbye to a baby you carried for 9 months is like? It's like being inserted into a vise that's forcing out every single tear that lives in your body. It's like having your gut crushed without warning. It's like having a piece of your body torn off and carried out of the room. You only subject yourself to that kind of pain when you really, really, really love your kid.

If you are seriously seeking to adopt , please contact me directly:
lkarasingle@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Adoption All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: