An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you take any Nootropics? Nootropics/Supplemements Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Support Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monroe

State or Province: Alabama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:38 am    Post subject: Do you take any Nootropics? Nootropics/Supplemements Thread Reply with quote

I've been dabbling into the world of Nootropics (smart, brain boosting drugs) and supplements.

I've always believed in taking a solid, well rounded multivitamin, D3 (2000-4000 IU), and an Omega 3 Fish Oil supplement. I was also taking a probiotic but it wasn't doing jack so I've since stopped.

I've also been incorporating some nootropics into my stack. Ashwagandha and L-Theanine were the first to enter my stack. I also occasionally take Kratom (botanical supplement).
Just_Jess

State or Province: Nevada

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to take Nootropil and I even think it helped. My memory and concentration became better.
Andrewww

State or Province: Maine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks awesome...is it illegal? I mean obviously it's prescription only, but what are the consequences? This reminds me of adderall, but better. They say its for sleeping troubles? I suffered an extreme concussion a few months ago, missed 2.5 months of school, and was prescribed melatonin and ambient for sleep...I wonder if something like this would be an option for me https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/coluracetam/ ? I wouldn't say I have terrible sleeping troubles, but I am not normally tired until like 2,3,4 in the morning...I guess that's a problem and could be considered "irregular". What do you guys think about my situation?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Support Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: