An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conspiring ex-husbands are getting custody of my children

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bristolyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Conspiring ex-husbands are getting custody of my children Reply with quote

I have two ex-husbands and a child with each of them. They have known each other for years and hated each other for four of those years. Now that I am divorced from both of them they are both conspiring against me and telling complete lies to the judges to get full custody of the children. My eight year old daugther is very upset about not seeing her little brother and her father is saying nothing but bad about me to her. This is not fair! Has anyone ever had to deal with lies from conspiring ex-husbands? They both claim that I am the one filled with anger and hate but haven't done a thing to them and I wonder if it's okay to get as mad as I feel and fight them in every nasty way possible.
Barb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bristolyn
Fathers righters have the upper hand in all custody issue's and I personally think it's time to fight back with every thing we can. I think it's time to let them know we are damn tired of losing our children, to every dead beat man who has found a legal way out of child support, and the other 95% are violent, abusive, controling Bas***s. The federal government has stuck it's power and money into teaching men how to get custody of children, every thing is free to them while mothers are being bankrupt trying to pay for lawyers. Women in every state should be picketing the state capitols, and demanding change, no good mother should ever lose custody of her child. No child wants to be seperated from their mother. Children are considered no more then property to be split at the time of divorce, and this shameful act of slavery must be stopped. Where are the civil rights for our mothers and children???????? Where are the basic human rights for our children? Men found a way out of child support and they are slam dunking their financial freedom off the misery of our children. I wonder how many judges have their dirty little hands in the federal money that is being freely given to make sure all men get custody.
Any one want to unite in Wisconsin?
Please contact
Barbara
meandmyattitude1@yahoo.com
Mothers Unite!!!
motherof4lost3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going through this right now. My 2 yr old was given to my 2nd ex on his second birthday. It is so unfair. I refuse to stop. I am trying to start a fundraiser to help pay for my appeal. I go to court on April 25th for my 1st husband and mour two girls. My ex has fed my 13 yr old's head with so many lies that she now thinks it is ok to verbally abuse me the way her father did and hit me.
burnedmom96

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brystol, oh my god, I just went through the same exact thing. I thought I was the only one in the world this has happened to. please contact me if you want to talk.
burnedmom96

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brystol, I forgot to add... Since I know all too well what this is like, I can say why your x husbands are 'teaming up' against you. You see, if one child gets taken from you, it will look very good for the other father, ( aka sperm donor), thus, both of them reaching their goal: to get out of child support payments.
My advice as someone whos been there. If or when one x husband testifies against you, ask that he be treated as a hostile witness. In lamen terms, the judge will know you are divorced from him, and his testimony may be thrown out due to his anger toward you.

PS... Barb, love your attitude. Wish you could bring it to ohio.
MomsPeanut1215

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bristolyn
I know exactly how you are feeling my ex has taken my daughter from me and intaking matters to punish me he is taking it out on my daughter. I have been through every search on this darn computer to see what I can do and I am lost...and yet I have a little girl calling me to tell me daily she wants to come home. If there are ways that we can beat these men (I just feel they are jealous at the fact taht we can go on with our lives without them!) please let me know too. I still have a long ways until court. In the meantime I worry my daughter will do something foolish.
I am from NY and I am sure that everyones laws are different but any advice or support would be appreciated...I know the "old man" wants me to "break" but I am doing my damndest not too. I just want my little girl back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: