An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can Father Get Costody Of My Daughter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skye211983

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Can Father Get Costody Of My Daughter Reply with quote

Hey I'm a 22 year old mother of a 10 month old daughter. Her father came back into our lives when she was only 6 1/2 months old, he wanted me to get child support off of him but it was too late. And now he's gone again. Could he still get her even if he isn't on any gov. document stating that he is the father? The only thing he has was VERBAL conversation saying he was the father. Can anyone help me?
Julie Johnson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Skye211983, I have a child with an illegal alien and he got sole custody of her in February. He has committed fraud for 23 years by using a fake Social Security Number and the court awarded him with sole custody. Email me at sunnydays1776@aol.com. Julie Johnson
Barb

Skye211983
What State are you from? Read up on your State laws, and find out if you are in a gender biased state for fathers. Most are now, but there are a few who are not, although the trend is beginning to turn it's going to be a long slow process as alot of federal money is involved in supporting fathers rights. Men are going to court for custody of children whom they have never had anything to do with since birth and are winning, siblings are being split up, domestic violence is being ignored, evidence of child abuse being barred by Judges, Appeal Court Judges are speakers for fathers rights groups (we have one hear in Wisconsin.) Voices of mothers and children are being silenced by the media and the government, due process of law is being denied women and children. A father is not allowed to give up his parental rights here in Wisconsin unless there is another man willing to adopt the child. Does anyone see anything wrong with this?
Some one on this board said something about children falling thur the cracks of the system, well the crack is big enough to swallow up the city of Chicago. It's time to make our voices heard it's time to say enough, we must unite and take our children back.

Barbara
Wisconsin
MOTHERS UNITE!
Skye211983

I'm from Georgia, update on this:

When I had my daughter, his name wasn't on the birth certificate,he had no rights. He's in prison for 1 year and 9 months. His NEW girlfriend called me up on Saturday say'n he just signed over all his rights. He is try'n so hard to get off of paying child support. Does anyone know if you have to go to court before he can sign anything about giving up all rights? e-mail me at elizabethwagner211983@yahoo.com. I accept anyones comments on this. It would help me out GREATLY. Thanks.

God Bless,
Elizabeth
RENE124

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elizabeth,

There is no paper he can sign to give up his rights. You would have to go to court first. In New Jersey the courts will not let you sign over parential rights unless there is someone else willing to adopt the child. So it sounds like he or she is just playing games.
Barb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all

This is getting beyound sick, a father cannot give up parental rights, the states are telling you that a child must have a father in their life but the state does not care about the child having a mother, any girlfriend will do.
We must come together and unite and make one hell of a BIG scream! It's time,
Barbara
Wisconsin
Mothers Unite!
Julie Johnson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your ex can only sign over his rights in Alabama if there is someone there to adopt the child like your new husband, if you have one. That way the child will not be supported by the state like welfare or food stamps. If you can get it done do it, I am fighting for my little girl and they will give the child to any body, don't think the courts won't take this child from you for no reason and with no proof of abuse. Contact me if you need to. sunnydays1776@aol.com Julie Johnson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: