An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi new here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Renae1975

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Hi new here Reply with quote

I figured I may as well come on here and introduce myself. I am hoping I may be able to get some support and advice from everyone on here. My name is Renae and up until this past Friday was a mom of 4. Well I still am but my estranged husband decided he wanted to punish me for being happy with the new man in my life and removed my children here from Texas and moved them to Florida. I only found that info out from his parents as he has yet to have contacted me. There are no custody orders for either party so I was told it is all fine. But my heart is so absolutely broke and I feel as if part of my life is gone. What can I do to get my kids back?
NannyM

State or Province: Maryland

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

File in court to have the children brought back. Unless he has permission from you or the courts to take them out of state it is considered parental kidnapping. You need to do this ASAP.
K

State or Province: Washington

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: I am a newbie Reply with quote

I figure I would introduce myself to you all here. My name is Kim. I am a proud mom of two boys. I am in the process of a bad divorce right now and have been since June of this year. I feel like I have been going through this for several years now. I have a lawyer that isn't defending me and working for my soon to be ex. He is draining me dry of money. I am currently looking for work and haven't found anything yet. I am being nagged from both sides of this situation right now and it isn't helping me at all. He is getting away with alot of things like disobeying court orders and never being held in contempt of court. He is doing anythign he wants and never pays the price for anything. He isn't parent material. The reason why I say that is because his needs and priorities come before his boys do. He doesn't take care of them when he has them, and when they are sick he takes them to play in the ocean when they are running a high fever or they have a cold. When I get them back I find out that they are sick and they weren't when they left my care. I am the custodial parent of both of my boys. He doesn't even give our oldest son his medicine. Our oldest has ADHD and ODD. With all of that said there is more but it is a long story I will post in some other areas that I need help on. I am just in here to introduce myself and hopefully get some advice and help from someone. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: