An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Ex and his new 5th stole my son due to deployment to Iraq

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REllis

State or Province: Missouri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: My Ex and his new 5th stole my son due to deployment to Iraq Reply with quote

Approx two yrs ago, my ex remarried wife #5 after I came home from Iraq. He and I divorced in 1995. The stepmother was very ugly toward me. For the most part, she doesn't allow me to see, talk or have anything to do with my son. They do however receive $550.00 a month child support from me. I went (Its so hard to talk about this) to court after I came home. Stepmom lied, one of my attorneys also acknowledged this in a letter. I proved they tried overdosing my son, I proved the school doesn't grade correctly, I proved my ex had a DUI and all they had to say about me is what they said. I still have all this proof. My son wanted to spend time with me, he cried to see me while I was stationed in Iraq. I came home to see him for midtour. That was the last time he wanted anything to do with me. I know in my heart they have turned him against me. They were very dishonest, yes even under oath. Their attorney was so nasty and so was the judge. However, it didn't matter in this small town. I was a good parent for 13 years, boom, all of a sudden I am bad. My son even said they were friends with the custody investigator...they were going to go visit her Godmother. He said this before the court started. I still have nothing to do with my son due to his stepmother. Stepmom did allow us to talk a couple of months ago, recorded conversations once and my son told me personnel at his school informed him he couldn't go to college because of him being in this school and his behavior. What a school. I told my son not to listen to them, if he wants to go, just let me know and he can go. I would like to get him away from the school. I have proof showing the school personnel wasn't grading correctly. I talked to the principle prior to trial, as she was testifying for my ex and his wife. She said she would discuss it after court, this is the same day they took my school rights away and the principle did not talk about it with me because she didn't have too. Is there anything I can do about this? Remember, they took my rights away because they knew I didn't want him in this school. In fact, I did have him in a different school prior to deployment to Iraq. WHAT ABOUT A MOTHERS RIGHTS!
________
herbal grinder
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: