An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm new

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gmlinton

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: I'm new Reply with quote

My name is Janine I'm 29 yrs old with 3 children. Alyssa is 11yrs and her dad and I have 6 mths and 6 mths custody. Which is perfect and she loves it and has known this since she was almost 2 yrs old. Zach is 5 yrs old and Breanna is 2 yrs old. I have had full custody of Zach since he was born. His dad I guess for got about it. Charles and I seprated about 5 or 6 mths ago. I live with someone else now. We have no papers on our youngest, Breanna. I finally enforced my papers with Zach and decided that I was gonna have full custody with our youngest. I finally trusted him after 2 wks of us fighting about him seeing her and let him have her for 1 night and it back fired. Not only did he decide not to give Breanna back but he also decided to not give Zach back to me either. Zach was to go back to school this past monday and Charles has not taken him. The school is to call me when he shows up. But, I doubt he will. What good are custody papers when I can't have anyone enforce them but a damn court room. That doens't do me any good. I'm so upset and don't know where to good. The cops won't get involved. I know for 2 nights that stayed at hotels, then another night at my parents and now I don't know where. I need some advise. I'm a stay at home mom and I'm almost 3 moths pregnant with problems with this baby. I need and want my babies back, and they need and want me. I haven't been able to talk to them in 2 days, and I don't know what is going on with them. HELP ME SOMEBODY PLEASE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: