An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pregnant with a married mans baby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Pregnant and Alone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babydoll18

State or Province: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: pregnant with a married mans baby Reply with quote

Sad
im 17 and 7 months pregnant i had sex with a guy that was married to his sons mother i babysat for them and it just happen but i think he blames me for becomming pregnant.hes now married to his daughters mother.yes he has 4 kids and sees them all and he pays child support for the boys but he wants nothing to do with this child.what can i do?i want my son to know his father as his other kids do.im due in march.Ive try to call him but he wants nothing to do with me.

in a way i dont want him to want to see him he never wanted this child and he blames me and im scares to let my son go with him alone.Is thta wrong to think?

Last edited by babydoll18 on Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just leave him alone and when the baby is born take him to court for support and custody... if he wants to see the baby he will ask for visitation... if not, you can't force him to be a dad, it will only hurt the child to be constantly rejected... he may come around once the baby is here, but then again... he may not. Just settle yourself with the fact that you are this baby's mom and you will always be there, and that you are going to do it alone... and if he comes around then it is a perk... but just do the right thing.
ksk7070

State or Province: New Jersey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a child from a guy who didn't want to be involved with the child. I took him to court for child support. He pays but still has no involvement. It is working out just fine. I think its better for the guy to be completely out of my son's life rather than only around once in a while. It would just confuse him if his father was around sometimes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Pregnant and Alone All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: