An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

School Tutition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Custodial Mothering Today
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justme

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: School Tutition Reply with quote

Could/should the non-custodial parent be made to pay private school tutition especially since both kids have been there from 3-k, the oldest in now in 6th grade. I dont want their live to be distruped anymore than necessary. However I cant afford private school if I'm on my own.

I appreciate any feed back. Smile
ginchrst

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my sis just went through the issue of tuition w/ her son's father during their fight for custody/support. my sis has had her son in private school and has recently asked for hlep, but the courts said that that's her choice to send him there, therfore her finacnial responsibily as well. the way the father helps w/ that is that he buys the uniforms in the bginning of the year, which isn't much, but i guess it helps out somewhat.

my persoanl opinion...i think that both parents should be responsible for the child's ed., whether it is public/private school.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Custodial Mothering Today All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: