An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY EX HUSBAND WANTS TAKE MY BABY AWAY FROM ME ....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Mothers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DAISY101

State or Province: New York

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: MY EX HUSBAND WANTS TAKE MY BABY AWAY FROM ME .... Reply with quote

Hi , I have a big problem ! My ex husband and he's mother wanna take my 5 year/old daughter away from me ! I was living in NY state and I left to Chicago Ill , becouse I didnt have money to pay the rent and money for food ... I dont wanna take my kids to shelter or in a street ... I have support from my sister and friends in Chicago , I have nice clean home here in Chicago ! I can get a good job in here ... He wanna take her away from me becouse He wanna ponishd me for not getting back with Him .... He is telling the Judge that He didnt know about me living , He is saying that Im not let Him talk to our daughter .... He is trying put me in prison for living .... I am so afraid that I will loose my baby girl ... I need a good lawyer who will do anything to win this case .... Its just hard to find one if You dont have money !!!! I need help ! Do anyone know anything about - what I can do to win this case ???? I LOVE MY BABY AND SHE BELONGS WITH ME - I AM HER MOTHER !!!!!
theworld

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how is everything now? did you find a lawyer?

wishing for you and your daughter to be together always Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Mothers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: