An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need info for granddaughter please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
camy56

State or Province: Michigan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: need info for granddaughter please Reply with quote

I am writing this to find someone who may be able to help with some info for my granddaughter, its a long story but i will try to make it as short as possible, she and her ex boyfriend had a baby, the child is about 2 and they have split up, he left and she got evicted from the apt they shared, he moved in with his sister and her room mate, my granddaughter had nowhere to go so she is staying with some girl, the father of the child and his sister talked g daugther into signing over the baby to them til she gets on her feet, she works at fast food place, the father drinks and parties all the time and ended up in a wreck, but child was not in the car, my gd, is trying to save money to move out of where she is, what i need to know is they wont let her see the child unless on their terms, this was done in a court, so what can she do to get the child back or to see the child when she wants where she wants, she does not drive, she did not understand what it meant to sign the child over and now she cries all the time, can anyone relate to this and if so help with what i can tell her to do, thank you, she is worried cause they have more money than she has to get lawyers etc, she only meant to let them care for the child until she can herself, only thinking of the child and now she cannot get her from them, the father is suppose to go away to the military next month,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: