An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want my girlfriend to get her child back from her aunt

Post new topic   Reply to topic Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message

Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 1
State or Province: Not Applicable

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: I want my girlfriend to get her child back from her aunt Reply with quote

Hi My name is michael. I'm only 18 years old. My gf is 21. Her daughter is will be 5 years old this july 21. I am not the father. My gf and I have been together for 10 months. All I want is her to get her daughter back. And that's all she wants too.... I want to help her.... I need help...

The Story:
I have a gf who has a daughter but her daughter is living with her aunt. She wants to get her daughter back but the aunt doesnt want to give her back.

Few days before her daughter was born she and her aunt talked. They talked about naming the child's last name to the uncle, husband of the aunt, so that her aunt could have the child but they said she could get her daughter back anytime she wants. But after she gave birth my gf changed her mind. She wanted to take care of her daughter. But her aunt took the child away from her. So on the child's first birth certificate her last name is the uncle's last name. Now i dont know if this information will help in or do anything if legal matters get involved. Then her aunt got a second birth certificate and changed the child's name, birthdate and age.

Info on aunt:
Well the aunt has been married for almost 13 to her husband and she has never been pregnant that's because she has a cyst somewhere in her uterus and doctors have said her chance of getting pregnant is very low. So if a doctor were to look at her vagina, sorry for the word, he could possibly visually tell if she hasnt given birth before.

Info on my gf:
She's 21 years old now. She gave birth when she was 17. She has a C-section.

So please tell me what i can do. Could this be handled without an attorney or better if with an attorney? Just tell me anything that could help....

thank you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
©Copyright 1998 to 2016  |   Legal  |   About Us  |   Contact Us  |   Become a Member: Join Now or Login