An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Part Time Work...For Full Time MOMS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Work At Home Moms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carriem2008

State or Province: Kansas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Part Time Work...For Full Time MOMS! Reply with quote

"At-home workers have more free time and disposable money for recreation and vacation than clock-punchers and Americans at large." –Entrepreneur Magazine

I was a Corporate America mom, wanting to raise my son. I did not want to have to PAY someone else to do something I would have gladly done for free! So I wanted to find a way to earn an income from my home. I searched and researched for over 2 months. I found legit businesses BUT they usually wanted a large investment (I always thought “If I had that type of $$ to invest, I probably wouldn’t need to work from home!”). OR they wanted me to sell, stock, deliver products and basically drag my kids around town while I was doing that. I didn’t want to worry about someone’s bounced check and calling them to collect my money AGAIN. Catalogs, order forms, paperwork—I wanted no part in that.

I began to think that there was NOTHING for me in the home business industry. And then—I found Work At Home United. The name says a lot. And then I was able to TALK to someone. So many times before I was told to go to a website, read some information and then send in the money. Now, however, I was able to get all the information UP FRONT, ASK QUESTIONS, and find out truly what the business was all about. I FOUND IT--A company that provided a REAL opportunity to earn an income from home; a reliable, residual income. That means an income that you can count and rely on, month after month. Hard to believe, but true.

I KNOW there are so many things on line nowadays offering a business from home and you have to be careful with your time and money. It takes about 30 minutes of your time to get you the information you need to make an educated, informed decision. This is information that can truly make a difference for you so you deserve to take the time to get the details so you can change your life!

I almost didn’t follow thru with MY request for information. After I asked for the details, I changed my mind. I didn’t want someone pressuring me, or calling me because I was discouraged with my search. Had I not took the time for that call, I would still be out there in the work force today.

You can go directly to my website at www.workathomeunited.com/carriem and enter your information that way. We will spend about 30 minutes getting you ALL the details and you can tell me what you think and we will just take it from there.

I definitely look forward to speaking with you soon! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Work At Home Moms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: