An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raerae24

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

WELL MY NAME IS RACHEL. IM 24YRS OLD. I HAVE A LITTEL BOY NAMED SYRUS. I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY SON IN WELL TWO MONTHS. HIS FATHER HAS BEEN KEEPING HIM FROM ME. I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START TO BE ABLE TO SEE HIM. ME AND HIS FATHER SPLIT UP A LITTEL OVER A YEAR AGO. HE HAD MY SON WITH HIM MORE BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE A RELIABLE BABYSITTER. AND HIS SISTER OFFERED TO BABYSIT OUR SON FOR FREE. THINGS WHERE OKAY AT FIRST. HE HAD RULES FOR ME. MY SONS FATHER SAID I HAD TO STAY AT HOME AND COULDNT GO ANYWHERE. I COULDNT HAVE MY SON AROUND ANYONE. IF I DID TAKE MY SON ANYWHERE I HAD TO LET HIM KNOW. AND IF HE SAID I COULDNT THE I COULDNT. IT BOTHERED ME BUT NOT TO MUCH BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW ANYONE. I HAD NO FRIENDS. AND AS SOON AS I STARTED TO MAKE FRIENDS. AND WANT TO GO PLACES. WHEN I DIDNT HAVE OUR SON. HE WOULD GET MAD AND THREATEN ME WITH TAKING HIM FROM ME. I WOULD MAYBE GO A FEW DAYS WITH OUT SEEING MY SON. BUT I WAS STILL ABLE TO TALK TO HIM. BUT ONCE I STARTED DATING AGAIN HE FREAKED OUT. AND I WASNT ALLOWED TO EVEN HAVE MY ROOMMATE AROUND HIM. EVEN THOUGH MY SONS FATHER WAS LIVING WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND WHO IS ABUSIVE TO HIM. SENSE ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE BEEN DATING MY SONS FATHER HAS PUT ME IN THE PSHYC...WARD HIM AND HIS MOTHER TOLD POLICE I WAS TRYING TO KILL MYSELF. AND NOW HE WONT LET ME SEE MY SON OR TALK TO HIM. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVICE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: