An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

in need of advice!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TatisMommy06

State or Province: New Jersey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: in need of advice!! Reply with quote

im 19 years old and i have a daughter that will be 2 on november, me and her father got into an argument that led to his friend hitting me in my face..my daughters father held me from the back of my neck so i bit him on his arm so i can get free..i ended up going to the police station and they arrested me for bittin him, (i had no marks)..they also called DYFS on us..they had us going to phichiatric evaluations, phycological evaluations, a domestic violence program, and thereapy..a couple months after this i found out that my daughter's father was talkin to other girls and we got into an argument..and id say like 3 weeks after that..he kicked me out of his house..since i had to be supervised with her i couldnt take her with me, so i had to leave her there..i've been thru hell the past couple months..now im staying wit a friend and i have my own room, the problem is that he has "physical custody" of her and im about to start having unsupervised with her.im afraid that he'll take her from me..like legally cause we both have legal custody of her..his mother thinks she's my daughters mother and she argues with me like she's her mother!..i just got a job and i've complied with everything they told me to do, in the other hand, my daughters father hasnt complied with goin to the domestic violence program..which is court ordered..he tried getting out of it by writing a letter to the judge, but he still have to go. He doesnt have time for the baby, he doesnt even take care of her..his uncle is the one that takes care of my daughter ALL THE TIME. i've told everything to my DYFS worker and she knows how his mother is and how he really is..he goes to school and works like 6 days a week, but he has no time for her..i dont go to school but i work, im trying to find my own place, is there any way of me getting my daughter back? its killing me just knowing that he's not doing his job as a father and hes letting his mother be the parent!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: