An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dad not being coropertive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Joint Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jacksmama

State or Province: Georgia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Dad not being coropertive Reply with quote

Hi, I need some advice. My 13 year old son and I were living in Aragon Ga and my ex lives in Cumming, which is about 2 hours away. We moved up here with my new husband in 2004 and his dad rarely came to pick my son up for visits and never called him. Then in September, my son and I are having what I call typical teen problems magnified my the fact that my son has a mood disorder, deppression and ADHD ( he was diagnoised with these in 2005. Also Dad does not believe he needs help either). So finally one weekend my son calls his dad after 7 months of no contact, he asks Jack if he wants to come live with him!! I can not believe this. My son is so excited. I on the other hand am totally against it. But with my son looking at me and tellign me that he really wants this, I let him go. I told his Dad that if I were to do this then he would have to agree to take him to his doctors appointments( he was also living with his long time girlfriend at the time. That was the only reason I let him go). Now he has not taken him to any appointments,he has cheated on the girlfriend and taken my son to another city and has no phone in order for me to call him. I tried to tell my son that he needed to come home until Dad could do what he needed to do. My son told me that he wanted to live with Dad and that was that. I need to go get him so he can be taken care of. Please give me any advice please!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Joint Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: