An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need help...or advice, please!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Moms with Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cherome

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: I need help...or advice, please!! Reply with quote

I am dealing with 2 exes, I am still married to my 2 year old's father(separated going on 3 years), and the other is the father of my 7 year old. I need to get a divorce, but since he is temporarily leaving me alone, I've put him on a back burner. The other ex, the 7 year old's father, has taken total advantage of me. First off, we had a court order for supervised visits (1 year) and no over nights (for another year), then he disappeared with his new wife when my daughter was 1 1/2 yrs old, I figured it was for the best, so I didn't try to locate him, and unfortunately I didn't report it to the courts. He resurfaced on my daughter's 5th birthday and expected his visitation to automatically go to the standard possesion order. I managed to talk him out of it, but stupid me, I didn't take him back to court. For the past 2 years he has failed to show up many times without calling, he gets pissed off if he's more than an hour late with no call and we're not there waiting for him, his kids have had lice for the past 4 months causing me to finally have no choice but to shave her head and my own, and he was driving her around with a license that has been expired for over a year without telling me. He's supposed to be taking her for her first overnight stay next weekend, but between the lice and the acting out on her part, I'm concerned her emotional well-being is in jeopardy. What do I do?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Moms with Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: