An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need advice-am i giving dh too much time w/kids?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Joint Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jellybelly

State or Province: New Jersey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: need advice-am i giving dh too much time w/kids? Reply with quote

we are in the early stages of a divorce--we are trying to go in the direction of mediation.

He is agreed that I will have primary physical custody of the kids.

He was them every other weekend(sat-sun), plus one dinner per week, plus every Friday night as an overnight.

my husband is a jerk-but not abusive or a terrible father. Is this reasonable?

should I move forward with this-or risk going to litigation?

Thanks!! Im very new at this....
fmsshepperd

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: standard orders Reply with quote

in Texas standard orders allow the non custodial parent to have the kids 1st 3rd and 5th weekends a month starting friday at 6pm and ending sunday at 6pm and then one weeknight every week during the school year over night
hawk1979

State or Province: Minnesota

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My daughter is 15 months old. My ex gets her for 5 days in the summer. I told my lawyer and mediator it was too long. Also my daughter is too young they scared me in to the mediation agreement. Now I worry every time she goes.
ashleyjohn

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mediation is a good option is you trust your husband. Do consult a lawyer to make sure your legal rights are protected.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Joint Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: