An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am new here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
felrwil

State or Province: Oklahoma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: I am new here Reply with quote

I am 27 and have a 2 year old daughter. The father and I were engaged and planning to have my daughter. When I go pregnant, his only reply was it is not my baby. He would call on and off throughout the pregnancy telling me it is not his kid. My brother called him when I went into labor, he came with his mother to see if the girl looked like him. He then started demanding full weekend visitation that very weekend. I was served with custody papers 2 weeks later. We are still tied up in court because he will switch lawyers when we get close to being settled. New demands come up every time he gets a new attorney. I am a stay at home mom. When the BF would come visit at my house, he would not change diapers because he said it spoils a child to change their diaper. When he recieved 4 hour visits, he would not feed or change her. DHS had to investigate because after 4 hours, she would be blistered with diaper rash. Their reply was different parenting styles.
Now, I have to provide soy milk for my daughter on weekend visitation because he says he will not provide something special (she is lactose intolerant), I have to provide toothbrush, clothing and everything. He will not give naps to our daughter because he does not have the time. He does not pay child support since it is not ordered yet and fighting the amount he will be paying. He has a live in girlfriend even though is stipulates in our agreement that neither of us can. He calls wanting to use D as deduction on taxes when it is my year and I am told to roll over and allow it. I am constantly told to allow anything he wants because he is her father. When do we get our rights back and look out for our children?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: