An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

toxic ex-husband vowed i would never talk to my kids again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadmom@pa

State or Province: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: toxic ex-husband vowed i would never talk to my kids again Reply with quote

I lost custody of my two boys over a decade ago. I could not afford an attorney,so I very stupidly gave custody to my ex. I assumed that I could always see my kids, and maybe one day soon change that situation. My ex had much more money than me, and fighting this was impossible. My mom had just died of cancer, and my dad had passed away 2 years before. I ended up moving out of state to get a better paying job and got remarried later. When my kids came up for the summer, they told me of abuse that was going on at home with dad. To protect them, in case it was true, which i believed it was; I called the proper authorites, and the dad was checked out when the kids went home. He found out I was behind it, and cut off all contact for TEN years!! I only recently found my kids again, he moved out of state and told them that i just forgot about them. I could never call because he kept private numbers. I only found them on the net a couple of months ago. So much time wasted. I welcome anyone who would like to talk about their experiences. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: