An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

seeking custody

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
formyson

State or Province: Connecticut

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: seeking custody Reply with quote

I am a non custodial mother who has been trying desperately to gain custody of my 7 year old son. My ex husband was awarded custody due to his lies and brainwashing my son who was then 4. Recently, we were back in court because his work schedule has changed. He now works midnights and I work day shift. The family relations officer who was handing our case stated that my son should stay with his father while the girlfriend watches him during the night. I am home every day at 4:30 pm, have my mother available to watch my son while I'm at work and when he is not in school and I am also a policewomen. The girlfriend has been divorced twice and is involved w/drugs and has her own 7 year old to deal with. The courts don't seem to care. Any suggestions to this digusting situation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: