An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Best Interest of The Child

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Custodial Mothering Today
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quintessencial ONE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: The Best Interest of The Child Reply with quote

There is a movement, an aberrant branch of the radical feminist movement, which has it in for the role of father and manhood. This "movement" has been instrumental in dismantling the institution of the American Family through implementation of two primary devices:

A. Media promotion of the image of men and fathers as stupid dolts who do not father, but who are comical figures of inconvenience to the lives of their children and their wives.

B. A Family Law System which has built into it a process of elimination which extracts fathers arbitrarily from their children's lives, then forcing the mothers onto state-aid and making the child another social services statistic. Meanwhile the father is dehumanized and made into a long distance benefactor who is forbidden to "father" his children.

This insidious system which appears to serve the purpose of destabilizing our nation through emasculation, causing our nation's children to grow up in the absence of strong father figures and who are taught to be reliant on "the system" for sustenance.

This insidious "process" is not only contrary to the healthy functioning of families, runs against Biblical scripture and the intentions of our (dare I say it) Founding Fathers, but it has been linked to such social dysfunctions as promise to collapse our nation from the inside out.

Who can make a change, setting the crooked way straight? You and I can!

How? Donate and network with Michael Robinson of Men's Solutions at: www.mensolutions.org. Men's Solutions is an affiliate of The American Coalition for Fathers and Children.

Michael Robinson has lobbied to make changes, and I have direct first hand knowledge of the fact that he and his family suffers as a result of the many sacrifices this one man has made to change the system to a greater point of balance, restoring our great American Family.

We have several issues that we want to address in new legislation this next session. Presumption of Shared Parenting, Protection for Military Reservists (child support modification and custody/marriage issues), Restraining Order Abuse (false allegations) in memory of Steve Tipaldi and gender discrimination of Domestic Violence Policies.

For the first time here in California or in any other state we have had full time representation (daily, 8 to 10 hours a day and more) at our state capital. As a result we have had 3 major victories the year. The defeat of Burtons Anti LaMusga SB 730, keeping AB 252 language intact to include Navarro and keeping Navarro Published. This is an unheard of precedence for a single year.

It has taken a great deal of faith for Mr. Robinson to continue as long as he has to accomplish so many great advances this last year and set us up for this next session.

The Bottom line is we need your support to continue. Those who have opposed reform have had full time representation in our capital for many years now with huge money backing them yet we defeated them this year.

California is a bellwether state so any gains we make here will most likely have national fall out. Any donations no matter how small will help us achieve much needed reform now.

The site has PayPal so please help. Many are already benefiting from our work so if you or someone you know has or will, please urge them to help support this effort for all's sake.

Donate at: www.mensolutions.org today!

Thank you,

James D. Chamberlain - Advocate
slbennett1025@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Chamberlain, please check the response on
the "child support" section where you had this same email.

You are on the wrong website. Mothers will not be donating for "mensolutions.org". We will be donating for mothers and for our children.
Barb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quintessencial One

What organization did you say you represent?
The Childhood Destruction Movement?

Barb
Wisconsin
Mohters Unite!!!
slbennett1025@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Dad #1/Brian and Quintessential One are probably one in the same. Notice, they can come on the website and talk a bunch of horse manure but they don't have the guts to return because they are nothing but a bunch of cowards and refuse to face the damage they have done to their children. Yes, their little castles will crumble and the children can be delivered from evil once and for all. Everything they do will come back on them 10 fold, make no mistake about it. Susan
#1 Dad

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Wisconsin and I am available to discuss/not argue, anything, anytime. I have no idea who the other guy is, but we are both fighting for our children. Barbara, check your email. I have sent you 2-3 in the last few days with no response. Maybe it endid up in your bulk folder, but you requested a reply from rally@wisocnsinfathers, and that is me. If you honestly believe that fathers have no positive effect on children whatsoever, send your sons away before they grow up learning your values and become de-humanized.
And Susan, coward? evil? I hope everything I have done does come back to me 10 fold because I am a very giving, caring, helpful person that has the support of a whole community. I even get along pretty good with my ex. It is possible when you both focus on your children and what is truly best for them.
Brian
slbennett1025@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 Dad/Brian,

HELLO!! That's what Barb and I have been doing, we are trying to fight against an evil corruption for the sake of our child(ren). You have done nothing but attack Barb and I'm not here to argue with you either. If you are all that you say you are, good. But more often than not, those that try to brag about themselves are nothing more than deceivers. When you say you have the support of your whole community, are you implying "fathers rights"? Trust me, everyone will be held accountable for their actions in due time and the truth will prevail, it always does.
Just remember Brian, it's the children that suffer, parents should be adult enough to think of their child(ren) first. Every one of these women that have been on this website have been victims of a great injustice. WE are fighting to protect our children from violence, abuse, neglect, irresponsible lifestyles etc. I was lucky, I had a great dad and we were very close and in no way, shape or form am I trying to alienate my children from theirs, but I resent the fact that these corrupt courts allow a lot of injustices. Why should a court be allowed take a child from the mother, when the mother has NEVER been arrested, committed or put the child in harm's way? And all of a sudden, she only gets to see her child every other weekend and yet those child(ren) are torn. NO matter what you say Brian, a child needs a mother for nurturing that a father cannot provide. If the mother had done something to warrant that she shouldn't have custody I would be the first to say "Let the father have the child", but you and I both know that is NOT the case(s) here. I feel child(ren) need both parents (if they are healthy) but for a stranger to just waltz in a get custody, there's a problem! I wish you well but my advice to you is look before you leap. The moms on this website are not ISOLATED cases any longer, the problem is an epidemic that is facing the nation, so as nature goes, US MOTHERS will do anything and everything to protect our children and insure that our children NEVER have to go thru what we are enduring at this time. We DO NOT see Fathers Rights organizations protecting our children whatsoever, all they are doing is whining to win their way with absolutely nothing to show that it's in "The BEST Interest of the CHILD(REN)".
#1 Dad

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan,
You make some very good comments in there:
"NO matter what you say Brian, a child needs a mother for nurturing that a father cannot provide. If the mother had done something to warrant that she shouldn't have custody I would be the first to say "Let the father have the child", but you and I both know that is NOT the case(s) here. I feel child(ren) need both parents (if they are healthy)"
That is exactly what I am saying. Mothers and Fathers are both important and offer the child different kinds of nurturance. Children benefit more from the knowledge and teachings of two dedicated parents. I would NEVER keep my children away from their mother and I am very careful not to talk about her unless in a positive or nuetral way. And by community, I mean everyone that I know, hundreds of people in my family, friends and acquaintences. To be certain, the current system is corrupt and flawed. Usually it favors the mother, but mostly it favors conflict. If one parent can get the upper hand, then conflict works in their favor. If you are disadvantaged, conflict is your worst enemy. Their are so many problems and nobody agrees on how to fix them.
Brian
SHIELD4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Brian,
You did not answer, are you the quintessencial one? If you are you did not answer my emails that I sent to you either, I would love to talk to you.
#1 Dad

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shield, I am not the quintessencial one.
speedie1

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no qualms with good dads my dad was the better parent in my situation , but in my daughters situation her dad is a man who would rather smoke sherm, Gang bang , continue to live with his mother and pay 0 child support to a child he claims he loves. It's not about money make some sandwiches have a picnic play soccer go to school plays and field trips that is all I am saying. This was to Mr. Brian. I am glad you are a good dad.
EarthMom26

State or Province: Maine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no winners in court. I don't believe all fathers are dolts or incompetant. Nor do I believe all mothers ar fit merely because they have given birth. The really issue and movement needs to be directed towards a childs rights; a childs rights to consistancy, security, and safety. In quite a few custody cases mother's are made out to be selfish, overprotective and unreasonable because they don't think their childs best interest is served by being bounced back and forth every night. You speak of the way things used to be well it used to be that a child was tucked in by her mother every night. I don't think the fight should be about x vs. y: you can't make a child with out both factors. The fight needs to be for the childs best interest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Custodial Mothering Today All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: