An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how do i get my children back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jennifersarro

State or Province: Kansas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: how do i get my children back Reply with quote

while getting divorced to my ex husband i had custody of two of my three children (10, 6, and 2). my ex came in for testimony and got my own mother to testify against me in court because he co-owns her home. i had a lawyer keep in mind. i had evidence proving he had abused myself and my children including an arrest record. i had evidence of his drinking habits and getting sent back from korea for that. my lawyer had advised me to hold off on all of evidence until trial. on feb 6 2009 i had a court date pertaining to child support to whom which i have never received in a year of not living with him. when i got in there the judge told me i had to testify. my lawyer said the truth is better than lies and i had nothing to worry about, so i testified. on feb 14, i had another court date for the hearing, he (the judge) had said he can not prove me to be an unfit mother but his decision was based on a technicality of numbers.
i then had to turn over my two youngest children to him.... my lawyer then set up for a ross hearing due to my two year old not being his. i never received the guardian ad litum's information my lawyer stopped answering my phone calls and later found out in july from my ex that i lost everything because i did not show up to court that i never knew about. since then i barely get to talk to them because he says if i upset him in anyway then i wont get to talk, and i can only see them on the weekends at his house when he says it is ok. we share joint legal custody and with him being in the military he has cut off all ties to me getting access of their school records and medical. my six year old had an abcess on her gum and instead of taking her to the dentist which is free he held her down while his mother cut her open with a scalpel....
my two year old sleeps in a crib filled with dog and cat poop and pee because they dont clean the house they play outside unsupervised until after dark and my ten year old is the disciplinary actor in the house because my ex favors her the most....

if anybody has any advice on how to get my children back it would be greatly appreciated. i am in desperate need
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: