An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm new to this forum.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chasenalex

State or Province: Kentucky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: I'm new to this forum. Reply with quote

Hello. I am new to this group.

I am the mother of two boys; one is 31 and the other is 16. I am divorced from their father and remarried almost 6 years ago to my soulmate. My older son lives and works in Chicago as an IT consultant. My younger son lived with me for 16 years until last week, when a court ordered a change of custody to his father and against the 16 year old's wishes.

I am still in shock that without cause my son can be manipulated by a court out of my custody where he was safe, healthy, well educated and happy and into the custody of a father who left when he was 4 years old to chase women, ignored him for ten years, and is mentally and verbally abusive. He filed a lawsuit 2 years ago for custody.

I have done nothing wrong and am an excellent parent, yet I lost my son after the judge held an impromptu hearing which my attorney could not attend. I was ambushed by the judge who allowed the other attorney and an inappropriately appointed child's attorney to make outrageous claims and false accusations against me. The judge then based his decision on these false statements without allowing any defense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: