An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are my rights to my son? i need your help ASAP!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Mothers and Children's Rights Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikeals_Mom

State or Province: Missouri

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: What are my rights to my son? i need your help ASAP!! Reply with quote

ok me and my ex split up and he told me to leave and i couldnt take our son with me, and now hes saying that i have no right to know where he takes my son and a bunch of other things. so if you can help and tell me what my rights are cause i have no idea that would be great. and yes i am takeing him to court i was just wanting to know if there was anythin i could do to get him back till then.
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

File kidnapping charges... with the courts... and request protective custody since dad is not allowed to leave the state without your approval, and since you are the mom, you have just as much rights as he does...
rhea pruitt

State or Province: North Carolina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, until there is a custody order, there is nothing he can do to stop you from seeing your son. and if you get your son for a visit, under the law, you are not required to give him back, and it is not kidnapping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Mothers and Children's Rights Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: