An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reaching out in Arizona

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lisa333

State or Province: Arizona

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reaching out in Arizona Reply with quote

Hi, I am a single mother in Maricopa County attempting to reach out to other mothers. Maricopa County in Arizona is a major Father's Rights Base. Just this past month a mother was killed by her ex because a judge did not take his threats to her safety seriously. I have created a web site, www.ffazc.org, and am attempting to help other mothers. My own children were sent to live with their father in 2008 because of his claims of "parental alienation." My children are suffering. I know of other children and mothers who are going through the same thing and am attempting to create a network. Please contact me if you have any ideas or would like to help or join. My email is Lisa040970@gmail.com. All I want to do is save our children. If the judges keep ruling as they are, we will have a generation of children who literally despise one parent due to the abuse they are living with, I have pictures of bruises and my children have told stories of abuse to therapists. Maricopa County is a horrible place for women and children. The politicians and people responsible for our safety have turned their backs on us. It's time to make them responsible for their lack of action.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: