An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need a good lawyer that will help with this case any sug.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singlemom23

State or Province: Louisiana

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: I need a good lawyer that will help with this case any sug. Reply with quote

I have a problem i come from a small town to where everyone knows everyone including their business. I am 23 and have two beautiful children but he fathers got custody of both. I got a divorce from husband who i was married to for 3 years and had a little girl with my husband abused me physically and emotionally. I only called the cops one time and the day during court the judge made it my family and my fault for not contacting the police and i thought it was in the best interest for my kids and i to move but the judge didn't and gave my abusive husband our daughter. My other child who is now 6 was born out of wedlock when I was 17 years his dad was never on the birth certificate and never helped out financially. I told my little boys dad that i was moving and already purchased a home in a different state. He then after 6 years filed to gain custody, he won. I am having a really tough time because the day after christmas I have to return my son. When i read through my transcripts from the custody of my 3 year old there is a page missing and i have not gotten my other transcript yet. please help me because i don't know who to turn to or who to get help from. I need a lawyer that is willing to go head to head with these lawyers and judges
otiadea14

State or Province: Not Applicable

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:55 am    Post subject: good luck Reply with quote

I'm not a lawyer, I'm just a single mom just like you, my children's father always threatens that he can take my kids from me if I don't leave him alone Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad , and I know what you feel. So, good luck to you, girl!! Hope everything works out well for you and your children!! Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: