An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm a new user and a desperate single mom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
otiadea14

State or Province: Not Applicable

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: I'm a new user and a desperate single mom Reply with quote

Hello, everyone!!! My name is Diana and I'm new to this website. I am a single mom of two beautiful children ( 7 and 5 ). I didn't choose to be a single mom just because I always wanted it. But I have this problem now: my children's father is not on their birth certificates, I asked him to acknowledge paternity and to start paying child support. But he is so smart that he started threatening me saying that if I sued him he could easily sue m back and take my children away from me. Now, I understand, that he is their father and can take care of them, but HE DOESN'T WANT TO DO THAT!!! Is it fair? First he wants us to have children, then he chages his mind, but the children are already here, they are not a computer error that you can correct, delete or do anything of the sort. He doesn't want us anymore, and plus, he turned out to be married. He was married all this time. I just feel really sorry for his wife. He even told me once that he and his wife could raise our children and these children are a burden to me. He said that and let it sound like they were my own words. I hate this man. And I'm afraid of him. He lives in the US and is an American citizen. I'm not. And I don't live in the US. This fact makes him feel soo happy. He thinks he cannot be reached in any way. He is my kids' father....but i still hate him. He doesn't help us the way he should be helping. I don't have a normal job and me and the kids "enjoy our lives on a shoestring". That's pathetic. But, noo . he would call once in two years' time amd tell me i look old ( he is 50, well almost 51) taht I don't go to a hairdresser's and all other depressing stuff. I listen to him and hope that maybe this time he will say something nice, like, hey, I'm coming back to you and the kids,...I could forgive him , but I really changed, noo, I'll never forgive him for all these years of misery that he made me go through. now there 's only three of us: mom and her two the most adorable children.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: