An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

in desperate need of help and very very fast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heather76

State or Province: Alabama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:53 am    Post subject: in desperate need of help and very very fast Reply with quote

I am new to this and in a desperate search for someone out there with answers. I am at my wits end with lawyers and judges and neither is in caps for a reason. I have lost all respect for the court system in the county where I live because I have continually been wronged. My name is Heather and I am the very proud mother of two beautiful 8 year old twins. I was never married to their father, by choice, and raising them alone has been tough but more rewarding than anything else. When we went to court initially to have paternity and child support established, I agreed to list him on the birth certificates as their father and to change their last names to reflect both mine and his. At that time that is all I was ordered to do and done so. Since then, he has taken me back to court on numerous occasions saying I'm in contempt of court because of my children not using his last name. Every time the judge has ruled in his favor and ordered me to jump through yet another flaming illegitimate hoop for no reason at all other than b.s. The last time we were before the judge he dismissed $4700 worth of back child support and ordered me to pay $500 to the other parties attorney because of a paper from the 1st grade that my daughter failed to use her fathers last name. We are set for retrial on March 1st because of Walgreens pharmacy using a hyphen in between the last names on a prescription that was filled for my daughter. AND child support is set to be reviewed again and I'm sure as always before I will be the one holding the short end of the stick when this hearing is over. I don't know what else to do. I am in desperate need of help, advice, anything anyone knows about this or can direct me to someone that does I will be forever grateful.
Thanks
Heather Davis Wyatt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: