An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

years of tears

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NativeMotherBear

State or Province: New Mexico

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: years of tears Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad The father an his girlfriend of my two girls 4 and 6 years old.When i last saw them.Now 6 and 8 years old! They have refuse visits from me because of Jealousy from the girlfriend. Any contact ive tried with my girls or their dad she assumes that were gonna get back together. So for anotherwards she wears the pants in the house! what she says goes and their selfishness took 2 years of memorys of me and my girls away from us that nobody can replace! so far ive been doing everything by the law way and not doing it to where ill regret it. EVERYDAY i think of them to the extreme that i cant seem to concentrate on my school,work and family! i get depressed and so stress out! i cry three or more times daily! i know my daughters feel the same way! how can people be so mean and selfish? im running out of options! what can i do?HELP ME PLEASE! ANY BODY! Do i have rights as a mother?i had an attorney that i paid so much money to but 2 court hearings put n one took 30 mins of his time ended agreeing to requests of the father that invades my privacy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: