An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am new and believed I got screwed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jennifermcneely

State or Province: Louisiana

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: I am new and believed I got screwed Reply with quote

Are you ready for a story that is true and I have no one to really listen to me or to help me out bc I keep getting the run around. I was married to an abusive husband who worked offshore for 3 years. I was so tired of the abuse by first year that I wanted to leave him and when I told him I had enough he put a gun in his mouth and threaten to kill himself if I left. Ofcourse like any 20 year old that scared me so I stuck around. Two years later I couldn't take it anymore and told him I wanted a divorce, I figured with the pictures I had on file with the police station that it would help my case out. Boy was I wrong I hired a lawyer and he never called me or met with me and I couldn't just go out and find a new one in such short period of time. Then 9 months later right before court I told my little boys daddy (to whom I was never married to) that after the divorce I was moving because I felt it was in the best interest for my kids and I to move away. well needless to say he went back and told my husband and it got brought up in court. The lawyer that I had wouldn't turn in my pictures about my abuse bc he said my husband would deny it and when my family would talk about the abuse the judge was making it out to be there fault for not doing anything about it. On that day I lost my little girl to my ex husband to whom is being raised by his disabled parents. He got a his second dui a week before court. Then going through this at the last minute my little's boy dad slapped me with a court papers. My son of 6 years has always lived with me. I had him at the age 17 and my family helped me out as much as they could so that i could finish high school, which I did. The judge that day saw that I was the primary caregiver and that I took care of him all of his life but because I lived in a different state the judge took him from me and placed him with his dad to where he has never spent more than 4 days a month with his dad if that much. I don't know what else to do because I am now remarried to an army man and not having my children with me breaks my heart even more. Now that I am getting ready to have my 3rd child I don't want this baby even out of my sight for one min. anyone that has any advice can email me at jennifermcneely69@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: