An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can I get my child to be more active?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Parenting Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jesse_83

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: How can I get my child to be more active? Reply with quote

Does anyone have any fun ideas for unstructured playtime? I feel like there is far too much scheduling of activities that our kids aren't able to just be silly and childish.
DianaLee

State or Province: New Jersey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Playtime Reply with quote

How about playing board games or cards; or going to visit a neighbor on a Friday who has kids.
FindAuPair

State or Province: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To make him more active you have to do some sporting activities. It depends on how young he is and how he want to play. A lot of times I hear parents that they get very tired if they spend to much time with their children, so be careful what kind of activity you do with them!
cheapfut15coins

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:19 am    Post subject: We have now the majority of Reply with quote

We have now the majority of recently been contemplating.
ashleypaxtonn

State or Province: Connecticut

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing educational games with them is an ideal approach.
RitaOberlander

State or Province: Indiana

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest organize play dates and take him or her to local parks so that he or she can make new friends!If the child is younger try dropping him to preschool or daycare so that he will become a lot more active.
josephortiz

State or Province: New York

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a Mother, I can understand mothers happiness is in her kids smile. I would like to suggest you to make him more social, by taking him to parks or to play-station malls where he can have more fun. He is of preschool age than I must suggest you for enrolling him to preschool or in some daycare center. He will definitely going to feel Happy Meeting with same age group and will become more interactive. My nephew is going to the Best long island preschool, its affordable and has some really good programs for kids. Teachers are genuinely taking efforts for kids mental and social development. Every Saturday preschool organizes events like Drawing competition, racing, dancing etc... They also have uploaded pictures of all Events on their Site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Parenting Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: