An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mother asking for help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cynthiamcvey90

State or Province: Virginia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: mother asking for help Reply with quote

I am a single mother of two asking for help I don't have a lot of money to hire a lawyer and my ex husband has money he is in the air force in delaware he is remarried and he is kwown to be abusive he raped me yrs ago and got away with it and just 10 months ago he was being investgated for abusing his new wife but nothing seem to come out of the alligations he gets away with everything he does he is sneaky and doesnt think about anyone but hiself he wants our kids because he doesnt want to pay me child support I want the kids because I love them with all of my heart and I have tryed to always do what is best for them. I am running out of options I got custody back in May because he refused to show up for court after being summons three times now just this past weekend he wanted to see the kids after months of few calls and one visit back in nov his excuse is all of my lies when back in sept of last yr he said he needed me to keep them he had to go over seas for six months but to come to find out he was being investigated and didnt want me to know so who was lying. I really don't know what to do my family isn't supportative and my boyfriend is and he isn't so I fill all alone in this. I really need help any kind of advise would be great at this point. I f anyone knows of any low cost lawyers in the harrisonburg va area or anyone going through or has already gone through a similar situation please help me I am at the end of my rope. He also want to the local social services for what reason I don't know I can only guess to get them on his side and to accuss me of lies. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: