An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions for #1 Dad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mamanot kidding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Questions for #1 Dad Reply with quote

Please dont think i amattaking you in any way i just want to know and i am sure mother on tis ord want to know 2. And mothers, please ad your questions.
1)do you think that the bond between the mother and the child is grater during pregnancy and he first 2or 3 years?
2)do you tink it is Mothers duty to insure the best interests of the child during this time?
3) do you think that fathers has 50% inpoot in childs nurturing and development during this time?
4) do you think that father has the custody of all the sperm he produses?
5) or is it just that spesifick one that prodused an ofpring?
6) do you think a mother is not capoble of rasing a productive member of society?
7) do you tink a father can do a better job?
Cool what if all woman have refused to carry children?
9) does a father has any right to controll the Mother?
10) in all honosty, who gave you the best nurturing was it the mother or the father ?
11) why do you think he/she is the one?
#1 Dad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me answer in numerical order so it is easier to follow.

1. I believe the mother is able to bond with the child initially much more than the father. This would last until the father is able to spend a great amount of time with the child, which includes pre-birth if he does so.
2. I believe that a couple should remain together during the pregnancy stage and support each other about the best interests of the child. This would come from keeping mommy healthy, smoke, drug and alcohol free, with plenty of excersize and equally plenty amounts of rest. A father can help alot during this period.
3. Absolutely. In a healthy relationship, every important decision should be made together.
4. He has custody until given to the donor. This is a matter of law and has been held up in court. After the 'gift' is sent, he is obligated to support the child if one is produced, unless there is an agreement to give up those rights and responsibilities. I can give you details, but it was downright extortion.
5. I believe the previous answer covered it well.
6. I believe many mothers are very capable of doing this. Mine did for me just fine. But it helps if they have help. I can't say my sisters and brother were as fortunate as me.
7. Every situation is different, but some fathers do a great job, I advocate for shared parenting and would prefer if parents could stay together.
8. The end of the world would come sooner that we would hope.
9. Absolutely not.
10. My mother. I din't know my father until I was an adult. He left when I was about 3 and I saw him once when I was 12. I did not see him again until I was 24 and have seen him about 4 times since.
11. I think I covered that one sufficiently above.

I went to an awards banquet saturday with about 300 guests. I was the main awardee recieving a distinguished alumni award. I can tell you that I had tears in my eyes when I first thanked my mother for everything. I had to stop to gain composure amid an extremely loud round of applause. If you think I have something against women or mothers, you are mistaken. I just want the opportunity to raise my children and any good parent of either gender should have that opportunity. I hope that you have that privelege.
And in case I don't get back on here before, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

Brian
SHIELD4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian,
I think your answers make sense, so you are really an advocate for shared parenting, and if for some reason that is not possible, then you are for the best parent for the job. Is that correnct?
#1 Dad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct, but not just for SOME reason. One parent should not be excluded unless they are proven to be unfit. Barring that, there should be involvement to the greatest extent possible.
Brian
ihatethedaddy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian,
I didnt catch who you are. A dad who took a child or children away from their mother?
#1 Dad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, you have me wrong. I raised my children from the time they were born. I entered into an agreement with their mother, a legal contract (marriage license) to raise a family. I have always been very involved with my children and have gone to doctor apppointments and school meetings on a regular basis. I go on field trips and spend alot of time with my children. Since their mother decided to revoke our contract to have a family, I have moved to a new home, but I refuse to give up my children. I now have to share them 50% of the time, which is all I ask, but I was there 100% of the time before she decided to leave me to soul search. I am sorry, but the way I see it, she took them away from me.
ihatethedaddy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea Brian,
I also entered into that legal contract (marriage license) to raise a family. What a joke huh?
k&mm

you all agree with him now because he's got you snowed! Disagree with him and you get an email calling you a bible thumping, femnazi *&%# and told to eat chit and die.
He's giving a different face than he really is.
ihatethedaddy

K&mm

Trust me, I believe you. I have read alot of #1'dads posts and disagree with about 99.9% of them. What a man is doing on a mothers posting board only indicates to me that he is only here to start trouble. I certainly wouldnt go to Ihatewomen.com and tell men they are wrong.
Barb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right, Mr. Dad is only on this board to try to get confussion going, stop the real issues from being posted, stop mothers from uniting. Won't Work!
Barbara
Wisconsin
Mothers Unite!
Barb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To All

I never told mr dad about this board and I contacted him off from this board. He is the one who contacted me when I e-mailed an organization in my state. Questions I had for his organization that of course have never been answered. I only got his opinion and he somehow followed me on to this board. Just to let you all know, he is again trying to confuse the issues, and put a truth with a false concept, the false concept being that I invited him and his opinions on this board.

Barbara
Wisconsin
MOTHERS UNITE!!!!
slbennett1025@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To All,

The Truth Shall Set You Free!!! I know for a fact Barb never pursuaded anyone to this website.
I personally contacted her from a previous log as many other mothers have. We had both been on the website for over a year before we started seeing some jerk calling himself Aberrant one and then Brian. I received an email from a "Brian" but I don't know if it's one in the same, but he wanted pity and started a sexist issue. I only quoted scriptures from the bible and he came back with foul and profanity which made me laugh because it had just proved what a worthless piece of scum he really was. I ask all of you moms this, this is supposed to be a website for "MOMS" and here we try to offer support, advice or just vent our situation, right? In my opinion, if they are such great dads, why are they here??? If they are such great dads---they would be working, providing and giving to their children and never taking the children from their moms---so again I ask...why are they here? I agree with Barb, they are only here to confuse the issues. It's called deception ladies. They will try to "con" you into believing that they want to be ever so helpful (NOT), but if that were really the case...they wouldn't be here to begin with. It's a "front" for "father's rights", make NO mistake about it. The moms on this website have one focus and that's our children. We have been wronged by a corrupt court system and have been stripped of our Constitutional rights and we are going to unite and we will get our children back!
Moms, for protection and privacy, there is a new website NANCM.com so that you can discuss issues, get support and advice without the fear of being stalked on the website. Take care. Susan
mamanot kidding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, well, well... it was interesting to see how this discussion would unfold. #1 Dad, you are full of S*H*I*T!! Entered I to a legal contract and she violated... there must be a reason why she is not with you! I know what it is! You are a control freak who needs professional help. You probably beat her and if you did not, then you verbally abused her daily. Donít try to deny it because the way you speak proves it. Marriage is not just legal contract it is more than that. You want contracts; sign them with someone who doesnít give s$%^ about you. You want to give me a lecture how I am wrong... go right ahead and you will have hundreds of fingers pointing back at you. A woman is the best thing that happened to this society because with out woman man is nothing! You would still be stock in the cave ages jerking off to the fire and screaming OOKA OOKA. Woman brings culture and civility to the world. You were there 100%? BS! Did you gain weight? Did you struggle to loose it? Did you breast feed? Did you go through labor? Were you up when you children were sick? If you said yes you are a liar! Your children will grow up and realize how abusive and manipulating you are. #1 Dad, how arrogant and selfish! Do you consider your self the better parent? You are not! And you know it, and dream of it, and scared of it. If you could bash the woman who gave birth to your children, supported you when you needed it, loved you and held you in her arms than you are a slime and not worthy to take care of another living being hope you are having a good day because soon, the moment your children grow up, and understand what a piece of sit you are you are not going to be having good days anymore. So take your contract and wad it up in to a tiny ball and show it upÖ.
slbennett1025@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mamanotkidding,

I laughed and laughed at your log but you are very correct. Without women, men are NOTHING.
They cannot reproduce by themselves. I know we can't either but nowadays there are "sperm banks" so that a woman can get impregnated. It's almost sad but I almost feel like encouraging women to do that so that they wouldn't have to go thru the misery and hassle of dealing with the fathers and the corrupt court systems. You brought up excellent points in your log....sure is funny how the courts don't seem to realize that (breast feeding, labor, weight gain, attending to sick children, sleep deprivation etc.). My dumb ex couldn't even handle a toothache, could you have imagined him giving birth? That would have been funny. I know this is awful, but it's to the point I'm advising mothers-to-be that are not married to not put the father down on the birth certificate or it will be a life time headache. If I had known then what I know now, trust me, I most certainly would have done it differently. I've met and known a few good fathers (including my own)that would have NEVER parted the children from their mothers---it's unnatural. This nonsense about a "contract" is a joke. There was a stupid man (of course) that tried to sue his ex-girlfriend for "breech of contract" because she refused to marry him. He said he bought her a diamond ring and she accepted it so therefore she didn't honor her end of the bargain.
She was smart that she didn't marry such a low down disgusting creep. As much as a woman does for these low down creatures, they are worth at least 20 diamond rings...cause actually you can't put a price on her. Most of these men that do come on these websites are "stalkers" so be careful. They are notorious "con artists", so don't be fooled. A demon can come in the form of an angel. In my personal opinion, a woman will not give up a good man, but if he's trouble, she will do everything to get away from him. I blame the courts because they keep trying to have people "work things out" that evidently cannot happen or else those people would have done so.
It's unfortunate that the children suffer. Hang in there mamanotkidding and GOD bless you. Susan
#1 Dad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You (few) women are so anti-male it is disgusting. How can you offer good advice when you have a clear bias. To be knowledgeable is one thing, but it does nobody any good to squash their hopes of ever finding happiness and love. I use #1DAD because my children have given me many presents over the years that say that. I do not consider myself the "better" parent and I believe it is arbitrary who may parent better in any given situation. Children NEED both parents and all the support(of all kinds) they can get. When a good, caring, loving, supportive father is removed from the life of the child, they are damaged. When my children were infants, I would wake up with them, change them and get them ready for mom to breast feed. Then I would put them back to bed. If you find no value in fathers, shame on you. A good father can be wonderful. I never had one, but I love being there for my children. I never put a hand on my wife and I was never verbally abusive in any way. You know nothing of me. I did answer Barb's questions and politely offered more information and discussion if she would like, but she declined. I searched for her name to 'see' who I was responding to. I found the site interesting and offered advice just as I do other places. She attacked me on here first. As for susan, I have never contacted you, or any other women in this discussion. OOps, except for Sheild4, who is a bright woman with the ability to see a little of both sides. Is this the kind of world you want to raise your children in; No fathers, just sperm donors, telling your daughters that all men are abusive, controlling and sexual predators; telling your sons that men are not fit to have children, they can only provide sperm and money and live in solitude. Get real. And you wonder why the world is so messed up? Help the men be better, help the girls pick good partners. Find ways to strengthen good marriages and discourage the patterns that disrupt them. Raise your children with love, god and peace. If you really think your ideas of a world is better, I would rather not live in it. If you would prefer a one-sided board with limited objectivity, it's all yours. I apologize for trying to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: