An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

15 month old, Pregnant & Alone...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Pregnant and Alone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lrn2oo6

State or Province: Indiana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: 15 month old, Pregnant & Alone... Reply with quote

For the most part, I try to hold it all together as well as I can for my son. I try not to let him see me cry. Lately, it has all been so overwhelming thinking about raising two boys on my own. The father is in an out. The first time he left me pregnant, shame on him. The second time I went back and got pregnant again, shame on me. I know children are blessings, I really do and I really believe they are. I do not regret the children, I regret the father. I always told myself I will never let my kids have the kind of father I had...and here they are, with the same kind of "In-and out father" that I had. He recently went two months without seeing our son, and decided he wanted to see him...so me, being the mom that wants her child to know his father, decided to let him come around. My son did not know his father. He ran from him. He would not let him hold him. Now his father wants to "work things out" again. How many times is enough? When do you finally decide to let go? I just want my family to be together and don't want to be blamed in 15 years for why we fell apart. Not to mention, I'm so scared of being alone with 2...even though he doesnt help financially in anyway shape or form. He doesnt help emotionally or physically either. He won't go to doctor appointments to check on the new baby. He doesnt pay his support for our first. Am I just being naive thinking he will change? Or do people really change?

If I do decide to break all ties, does anyone have advice for single mothers with 2? I'm so emotional with the pregnancy hormones, so it doesn't help at all. I have so many regrets, and so many things I wish I would have done differently in life. I try to put it in God's hands, but too many times I get impatient and try to fix it myself.

Any replies will help Crying or Very sad

Me
kirstiemcbride

State or Province: Other

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: your not alone chicken Reply with quote

hi sweetie im 4mnth pregnant and i have 2 little girls aswell. i know its hard but my ex sounds like yours always in and out and hes no good.i love been a mum n when u get used to been on ur own and u get ur money sorted out u really will feel happy and then one day u mite meet the rite person,i just enjoy my kids and i love been able to do as i like i would just like to meet more single mums.honestly,u CAN be alot happier!!!xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Pregnant and Alone All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: