An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

please help if possible.. cutody problem.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abeni

State or Province: Illinois

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:05 am    Post subject: please help if possible.. cutody problem. Reply with quote

I have a four year old daughter and a two year old son.. I found out yesterday I was losing custody of my son.. He has lived with me for two and a half years.. his father has only shown an interest the past six months when he decided to get custody. He has not paid child support he has an abusive history and felonies. I ahve never been in trouble and I am a really good mother.. Ive always done everything i could for my children.. I feel like this is so unfair and the judge didnt even give any reason behind why he chose to give him custody. in fact in his order he even mentioned the fact that his parents have him over 70 percent of the time that he is supposed to be with his dad!! Has anyone else got any information on how I can get this overturned?? I think if I could get this case out of the area it wouldnt of went this way.. his parents have a lot of money and are very well connected and I am afraid this had more to do with me losing. I have never had a dcfs case even opened against me.. when they tried they told him they didnt have anything against me.. I just need some help figuring out how to go about fighting this please let me know if anyone knows anything about this Sad Sad Sad
sheilmolson

State or Province: Ontario

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: please help if possible.. cutody problem. Reply with quote

Well in this case I would like to tell that you contact Ms. Simon who is a family attorney and working in Florida since 2000 and is handling cases of divorce, custody, parenting plan etc as I too have a great experience dealing with her.
tangwei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in this case I would like to tell that you contact Ms. Simon who is a family attorney and working in Florida since 2000 and is handling cases of divorce, custody, parenting plan etc as I too have a great experience dealing with her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: