An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great Book on Winning Custody Cases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lovinlife810

State or Province: New York

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Great Book on Winning Custody Cases Reply with quote

Anyone looking to succeed in a fully contested custody case should do themselves a favor and read the book "How to win a fully contested custody case" by Richard Kent. This book is incredibly helpful and can be found on Amazon for only 10$... definitely worth it!
sheilmolson

State or Province: Ontario

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Great Book on Winning Custody Cases Reply with quote

Well thank you for giving the information about the book but, we don't need the book as we have hired Ms. Simon as our family attorney for any legal case like divorce, custody etc. Her style of handling case is such that clients have always won the case in their favor only.
purplegayth

State or Province: Montana

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read this, I'm feeling so good I am. It is very good here. I'm asking this out good information to share with your friends, family. People close to me know better. It would be very useful
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: