An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Custody Battle, Need Help! :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mommyof2

State or Province: Ohio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Custody Battle, Need Help! :( Reply with quote

I am currently in a custody battle with my ex over a verbal argument with my husband. I told my mom who told my dad who unknowingly at the time told my ex-bf. He filed for emergency custody and trying to get my son back. I told the guardian that my husband did not make the threats and my ex had me tape recorded. I am now being sent to counseling, marriage counseling, parenting classes, had to have a psychological evaluation (which I don't agree with their findings either), gonna get a psychiatric evaluation, parenting classes with hubby, drug and alcohol treatment for him, and anger management. My husband was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder so anger management with a group of guys I'm sure is out of the question for him. I am struggling financially and now they want to extend this out to July 9th. They agreed to let my husband have supervised visits with my son with a list of people the guardian approves of-he still is yet to call me if the list I gave him if he approved of them. Funny thing is too I bet my son doesn't even remember the argument we had that day but the court can't see that sometimes people say things they shouldn't and don't mean but can't get over it and yet he has helped me raise him since he was about 15-16 months old and never had any problems with him until my ex gets heavily involved and interferes in our personal lives.
sheilmolson

State or Province: Ontario

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Custody Battle, Need Help! :( Reply with quote

In your case I would like to tell that if you are facing any problem regarding custody then you contact Ms. Simon who is a family attorney and working in Florida since 2000 and is handling cases of divorce, custody, parenting plan, time-sharing etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: