An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After Active Duty Custody Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iowa_mom

State or Province: Iowa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: After Active Duty Custody Issue Reply with quote

Hello, I had physical custody of my kids up until my military leave. They went with their dad at that time. I have since received my honorable discharge and we are now in the midst of a custody battle as I would like my children back home with me. Dad....he denies visitation every opportunity he gets and continues to try and deny my visits, speaks very poorly of me, discusses his version of what is going on with court to them and even shows up at my house when I have them and threatens me with contempt if I don't return them when he feels they need to be returned which my children have witnessed one to many times and only upsets them and their dad calls when they are with me and tells them to hang in their he will get a court order to get them out even though they don't want to leave....I have my custody hearing coming up and very nervous custody will remain with dad. The only reason he even has them is because I was a single mom in the military and had to for the duration of my enlistment. Wondering what the chances of getting them back would be???
sheilmolson

State or Province: Ontario

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: After Active Duty Custody Issue Reply with quote

Well in your case Ms. Simon who is practicing as attorney since 2000 in Florida will help you out as she is handling and solving cases like divorce, custody, child support, parenting plan, time-sharing, domestic violence, relocation, abuse etc.
olsencin

State or Province: Washington

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: Thank You! Reply with quote

Thank you for your service! It sounds like you have had some challenges that you have met and resolved, you think clearly and have your kids best interest at heart. I think it is a good idea to find an attorney who is willing to fight for your rights as a mom and who understands that they need you always. Have things changed since your post?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: